Foundation Operations During The Covid-19 Public Health Crisis
Our Foundation encourages all of the communities in our service area and beyond to follow all local, state, and CDC guidelines to keep you, your family, and the community safe. Since 1941, the Community Foundation of Greater New Britain has been the area’s signature resource for those who, like us, aspire to make our community a better place. We will continue to operate throughout the crisis, albeit remotely, so that we can provide grants, resources, sponsorships, and virtual educational workshops for nonprofits, and scholarships to students to the best of our ability.
- Our Foundation Center at 74 Vine Street in New Britain reopened on June 1st following state guidelines. Office visits are discouraged for the time being; however, our staff can be reached at their respective phone extensions and by email. Our main number is (860) 229-6018 and our general email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All committee and board meetings will take place; however, they will take place by phone on our conference line only. Materials to review for the meeting will be provided ahead of time in electronic format only.
- Go to our Facebook page, LIKE it if you haven’t already to ensure that you will receive regular posts about our efforts and the efforts of other organizations in our community.
- If you would like to learn more about how you can donate and help others during this public health crisis please click here.
- Thank you all so much for your understanding and your flexibility, and stay healthy!