YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS HERE
All grant applications must begin with a one- or two-page Letter of Intent summarizing the program or project for which funding is being sought. Letters of Intent are accepted at any time. Generally, we will respond to a Letter of Intent within two weeks. Application deadlines for those invited to apply are February 15, June 15, and October 15. If you wish to coordinate submission of your Letter of Intent with any of these dates, we recommend submitting it no later than one month before a deadline. Prior to submitting your letter of intent, we ask that you review our Community Investment Guidelines for complete information on our grants process and areas of interest.
Please note that only those who have submitted a Letter of Intent and been invited to submit a formal grant application should do so using the Community Foundation Grant Application Guidelines, Grant Request Budget, and the Organizational Budget for Grant Application.
For more detailed grant application guidance and information or to discuss your proposal before submitting a Letter of Intent, please call or e-mail Kaylah Smith, Program & Scholarship Associate, at 860.229.6018, x305.
- Austrian Donau Scholarship
- Suzanne Beckius Scholarship
- Eleanor and Nathan Berry Scholarship
- Virginia and William Bray Scholarship
- Dick Burkarth/Shuttle Meadow Country Club Scholarship
- Carolyn’s Healthy Environment Scholarship
- Alma Exley Scholarship
- David Roy Kovacs Scholarship
- Elizabeth I. and Louis J. Matt Scholarship
- William P. and Janet C. McCormack Scholarship
- Kim Miller Synchronized Swimming Scholarship
- Dr. Lorraine G. Spranzo Memorial Scholarship
- 2016 Scholarships
- 2015 Scholarships
- Community Sponsorship Awards
- Community Chest of New Britain & Berlin